Ron/Hermione&Random song requested by cutesummergirlDebería estar cansado de tus manos,
de tu pelo, de tus rarezas.
Pero quiero más, yo quiero más.
No puedo vivir sin ti, no hay manera,
no puedo estar sin ti, no hay manera.
No puedo vivir sin ti by Los Ronaldos (x)
Q: What was Tyler thinking when he took the mound to throw the first pitch to co-star Dylan O’Brien?
“Don’t hurt Dylan because we need him to shoot season three.” (x)
i just dont get it like the aus you could have are endless, there is a universe of aus out there, mafia, greek mythology, afterlife, fantasy world, zombie apocalypse, historical, PIRATES, space adventurers, detectives, fuckin knights templar if thats ur shit, period drama! roaring 20s, jail, future, your favourite tv show, MORTICIANS
and youre like …. yeah but …. what if they were… … BAristas
…You’re not going to believe this, but, I think they’re going to be huge…
International Women’s Day 2014
For more photos and videos from incredible women sharing their stories on Instagram, be sure to follow Michelle Obama (@michelleobama), Stella McCartney (@stellamccartney) Condoleezza Rice (@condoleezzarice), Jenny Jones (@jennyjonessnow) and Laura Mvula (@lauramvula).
On Saturday, men and women around the world celebrate International Women’s Day. An official holiday for many countries, the day has been observed since the 1900s as a chance to celebrate women’s economic, political and social achievements. As a tribute to women everywhere, here are some of the exceptional women using Instagram to document their incredible stories of talent, triumph and humanitarianism:
- Vivienne Harr (@makeastandlemonaid and @standwithme) — After being shown a photo of child workers in Nepal, 10-year-old Vivienne decided to open a lemonade stand to raise funds for child slaves across the world. She raised $100,000, and her family founded a fairtrade lemonade company donating a portion of profits to anti-slavery organizations.
- Lupita Nyong’o (@lupitanyongo) — Winner of best supporting actress for her performance in 12 Years a Slave, Lupita made history by becoming the first woman from Kenya to win an award at the Oscars.
- Dilma Rouseff (@palaciodoplanalto) — The current president of Brazil and first woman to hold office.
- Kathryn Mahoney (@nineteenfiftyone) — Kathryn is an aid worker in Dakar, West Africa, sharing stories from UN refugee camps.
- Mickaela Shiffrin (@mikaelashiffrin) — This Alpine Ski Racer won gold in her second Olympic race, pulling the same feat as Michael Phelps in his first two Olympic Games.
- Laura Boushnak (@lauraboushnak) — A Palestinian photographer based in Sarajevo, Laura is currently working on a project about Arab women’s education.
- Lauren Bush Lauren (@laurenblauren) — Activist working to feed children around the world for @feedprojects.
- Malala Yousafzai (@malalafund) — Sharing a behind-the-scenes view from the fund set up by Malala Yousafzai to help girls go to school and raise their voices for the right to education.
the queen is the real star of the game, she can move more freely than any other piece, sacrificing herself only for her king.
Jane Eyre, Charlotte Brontë
#this is so important to me though!!! #that she recognizes it and realizes it’s a problem! #that this isn’t a 100% healthy relationship at first because they’re not 100% healthy people #jane needs to know that she has other sources of love and friendship available to her #rochester needs to know that he has to fix his own damn problems #and they both learn these things!!!!!!!! #they both learn them before they can be functional together! #but that just because those problems exist doesn’t mean they can’t love each other #and just because they love each other doesn’t mean those problems don’t exist #idk I just love that this is a relationship with issues that are worked through before it can be successful #rather than just like ‘love fixes everything’ or like doomed romance #it’s messy and real and it requires EFFORT but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth having or working for #crying about jane eyre: a blog
#MELISSA WINS AT TAGS #but for real this is super important and why i love both jane and rochester #and get really fussy when people read the text as ‘jane is too good for this asshole why does she completely fall under his thrall’ #rochester’s a mess and jane’s very aware of it and aware that she needs to keep herself aware #but she loves him anyway; clear-eyed about his faults and foibles (via plenilune)
YES to all of this. First because I love JANE EYRE and I think Jane is fab despite the mistakes she (by her own admission) makes along the way. But also because as a writer, I would far rather write romances about people who struggle and make mistakes and have flaws and eventually learn to love each other without glossing over their mutual faults, than write about people who are perfectly eligible and well-suited and have only external misfortunes and innocent misunderstandings to overcome before they can be together. I’d much rather read the Jane-and-Rochester kinds of romances than the Cinderella-and-Prince-Charming ones, too.
(Which is not to say that I would marry Rochester if you PAID me, because I would emphatically not. I can read a romance without mistaking myself for the heroine or wanting to imitate her, and I think the majority of readers are capable of making that distinction too.)
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
Never be ashamed for what you are, even “what you are” changes every time.
This image is one of the most powerful pro-choice images I’ve ever seen. When I saw it in the newspaper I immediately cut it out and hung it on my wall.
This is not my image. I’m using it with permission from Arthur Newspaper.
The sad part is a lot of people don’t even understand what the hanger represents. Awful.
it’s international women’s day, so here’s a playlist all about girl empowerment.
01. Run The World (Girls) - Beyonce 02. I Don’t Need A Man - The Pussycat Dolls 03. Salute - Little Mix 04. RESPECT - Aretha Franklin 05. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera 06. Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain 07. Maneater - Nelly Furtado 08. Fire Starter - Demi Lovato 09. Independent Woman Part 1 - Destiny’s Child 10. Titanium - David Guetta Ft. Sia 11. Can’t Hold Us Down - Christina Aguilera Ft. Lil Kim 12. Pretty Girl Rock - Keri Hilson 13. Who Do You Think You Are - Spice Girls 14. Work - Iggy Azalea 15. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
Happy International Women’s Day! Here’s a piece we did last year. We’re re-posting to celebrate today. :)